Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Unfortunately, it's run off and seepage from rocks.

We had all the drainage redone after the 2011 floods and spent lots of time last week cleaning out all the drains but the sheer volume of water beats us.

Thankfully, it doesn't happen often but when it does, it's horrible.

At least we didn't lose power so that's a positive!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hope not too much damage mate and it dries out quickly.................................................................mini flood at park, mats started to float away but my neighbour and I cleaned out a truck load of leaves from a drain and sorted it out before too much floated away, some people were totally oblivious to what was going on outside as the huddled in their vans, annex collapse etc.................

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I thought this was supposed to be a dry time of year so I'm really grumped. As I was sopping up the water last night I was thinking of adding to the seniors' texting shortcuts.

What I came up with is unprintable.

I can, however, inform you that we own 34 towels...all used last night and washed this morning. I counted them!

I'm a GOF....

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
image.jpeg

Bloody freezing here today

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
1 degree in Cobar this morning en route to Broken Hill. 35 knot westerly headwind made the Jeep work hard lugging the Starcraft but all good. Rain for the last two days (From Brisbane) makes for a tiring trip but we are away. Happy about that! Trip report pending.... Here's to some finer weather.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Afternoon again all of those of you at work...
Here's a new screensaver for you.
Just a weather check 'cause I know you are keen to know. Sunny with cloudy periods here in Brachia Gorge.
(Damn that bonnet in the foreground. I'll try to crop it out next time @chartrock)
;-)

View attachment 43039
Don't stress it @twscoot, I can live with it. :D:D