16' Series Going to Phillip island for school Holidays should be COLD Is anyone else going away?

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
We are taking the expanda on its second voyage to Phillip island on Friday for a few days for school Holidays .Should be cold I imagine .We are staying at "A maze N Things Holiday Park" with the Heater flat out :flame:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
we have a holiday house at phillip island......
but we're going to gold coast instead!!
:D

Bring your wet weather gear. It's been raining most of this week :rain: but the weather boys are trying to convince us it should be sunny next week.

PM me if you care to make contact. :yo:

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
I'm going toPhillip island for the motogp....hopefully it has stopped raining by then

"Go Casey" for the last time. yea we will be going to the island for the GP as well .Can't wait . We will be in the Honda Corp tent on main straight.:rockon:
Back From a quick break down the island and yes it was wet and cold but still had fun.

IMG_0917.jpg

Did the gokart thing at the track and it sure was wet and slippery but good fun,
Wanted to see the penguins but the price ($110 for a family) was crazy (what do the penguins get out of it?) so we went to the trout farm and my daughter caught her first fish instead. Chocolate Factory was also good value .To cold to go to the Vietnam Veterans museum maybe next time.

IMG_0936.gif

Then down to Wilsons Prom for a couple of days.Nice spot

IMG_0943.jpg

Then we stopped the night on the side of the road near Koo Wee Rup to try out Honda EU20i generator and discovered it won't run the Heater in the van so we had a cold night instead .

IMG_0945.jpg