For Sale 2011 16-49-1 OB last price before she's traded $33900 sold

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Thanks macca .
The van is in real good condition and we are only selling because the kids are now older and don't want to come with us , all the time , so it's a Silverline on order .
They'll be tenting :clap2: If they come with us now

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
A very good buy for anyone lurking here. Well within the towing capacity of most 4WDs and my bet is you'll sell it for not much less even in a few years time. (And no I'm not taking a commission!).

Reactions: mfexpanda

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
That is a great van, I knew it would sell. Someone has got a much loved van with great extra features and benefits.

Reactions: mfexpanda

5ofus

Jun 23, 2014
Brisbane
I'm new here, and from Qld would you mind telling me how they arranged to get the van up to Qld. We're looking for an Expanda at the moment and there's some great buys in VIC, so just wonder how cost effective and practical it would be to buy there and have it sent to Qld.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
I'm new here, and from Qld would you mind telling me how they arranged to get the van up to Qld. We're looking for an Expanda at the moment and there's some great buys in VIC, so just wonder how cost effective and practical it would be to buy there and have it sent to Qld.
His friend and him are coming down to pick it up

Reactions: skippy and dagree

5ofus

Jun 23, 2014
Brisbane
Ahhh ok, bit hard to manage around the kids school and my husband's work. hmmmm Will keep looking. Thanks for your help.