Finally its here.....got it home too...21.64 OB

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We hotspot on my iPhone when away. I just need to reset the data usage on the phone every month as Telstra behind by up to a day or so. Calendar reminder every 20th :) Go up a 1 gig then down again afterwards pro rated. Looked at wifi modems just do not want another plan. I have a wifi hard drive the kids use for movies and tv shows.

DSP

May 18, 2013
Mornington Peninsula
G'day @expandescape we are enjoying it a lot. We are off on Wednesday for easter, heading down to Phillip Island for the first long stay.
So far we have only been out in it overnight. Can't wait! :cheerful:.

The 24th isn't long, I bet you are champing at the bit to get into it.

wellhungceilings

Jul 1, 2011
Upwey
Hi,
Sorry to get off track, but I'm away in my 17.56-2 and saw one of these 21.64-1's drive past. Oh so envious. Of course Jayco are closed all Easter along weekend and my wife and I are not patient enough to wait until Tuesday to find out the price. Can anyone provide the retail price for a 21.64-1?
Thank you.
Rod.

wellhungceilings

Jul 1, 2011
Upwey
Hi,
Sorry to get off track, but I'm away in my 17.56-2 and saw one of these 21.64-1's drive past. Oh so envious. Of course Jayco are closed all Easter along weekend and my wife and I are not patient enough to wait until Tuesday to find out the price. Can anyone provide the retail price for a 21.64-1?
Thank you.
Rod.
Sorry, I'm chasing price on the OB version.
Thanks again.