Finally its here.....got it home too...21.64 OB

DSP

May 18, 2013
Mornington Peninsula
G'day

We have finally got our new baby home home. We having a great yime empting the spare bedroom into it ready for the first trip. On hand over day all went well with the excepation of a earthing problem on Jeep 12 pin socket. Manged to get that rectified on the day.

Got it currently setup in the back yard and the kids are sleeping in it tonight.

Thanks to everyone who has hepled with advice and answers to my questions.

Regards

Damien
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Makes me want our van that much more seein your pics, we have pretty much the identical one on order. Enjoy !

repete1

Jan 16, 2014
Brisvegas
Very nice. Congratulations. You will love it. We took ours for a shake down run last weekend and absolutely loved the space.
Many happy times ahead.

DSP

May 18, 2013
Mornington Peninsula
@DSP can you explain how this works. I have 3 older kids who need to be on instagram and I have a spare brand new "bob" modem?
I know I can hotspot but I would rather not.

The modem I am using is a Netcomm 3G22wv which takes a 3G simm card. It then uses that service to provide a hotspot. The device is a 3G router. We are using a cigaret lighter plug 9volt converter so that we can run it of 12v. The issue with the BoB modem as i understand it, it doesnt have the ability to get its internet from 3G.

Hope that helps

Damien