Favourite thing to cook in the Weber

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
A mate of mine did ribs in his Weber while we were away and bloody hell they were nice.

Method below
Set up weber with normal grill flat plate and roasting trivet (anything to stop the direct heat from hitting the foil tray)
Turn on Weber to lowest setting
get Marinated ribs and put them in a foil tray
put a small glass (200mls) of water in the tray
leave for a 1 1/2 hrs and then turn over
put another small glass of water in and leave for another 1 1/2 hrs
Enjoy with a nice Ale or Cider

We added a bit extra Burbon BBQ sauce to the next batch and they were a bit tastier
The first lot we forgot about (drank too many ciders) and they cooked for about 4 hrs but were still fantastic.

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
While the stone is heating up we prep a few bases so as the first one comes out we slide a second one in while we start on the first, then repeat for number 3 and sometimes 4. Each pizza takes a little less then the first one as its nice and hot by then.

We only have the baby q so the pizzas are not huge but they only take about 12mins to cook I think so you can have a bit of a production line running.

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Roast lamb....easy. Stuff skin with whole cloves of garlic and rosemary.

Usual trivet setup but add a tin tray with some oil in it (use any spare space...tin tray just stops the Veges falling through the grill) and add the Veges to that.

Turn lamb a couple of times and let meat rest a bit, not too long.

Enjoy a good wine while you sit waiting for the meat to cook and savour the smells.

Best tip since I asked here... Leave the weber on high after you've finished for about 20 mins....it makes the cleaning so much easier.

mbr37746

Oct 20, 2013
Central West NSW
hmmm pizza. 2 ingredient base - greek yoghurt & flour, spread with garlic infused olive oil, gorgonzola, prosciutto, pear slices, cook, splash of extra virgin olive oil, pepper & eat with your favourite beer, now i'm hungry!

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Garlic infused oil and beer go hand in hand with most meals cooked on ours... Now you have got me hungry!

Reactions: bigcol