Extra Water Tank(s) for 17.56-2OB

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Saw a 21' base station over Christmas break and got the thoughts going too........
Wouldn't be able to convince the missus tho, plus no money :)

took a lot of convincing here mate!! trust me!! with what we have paid off the 17ft and what we can get for it wont see any change to repayments (always a way!!) now I have to convince her to spend money on a bike :becky:

Anyway.... Hopefully that will be a new topic soon:pray:

:focus:

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Sorry guys, must not have made myself perfectly clear :crazy: I do have the two tanks and know about the tap. I was wondering about installing a third tank... Christian, love the idea of the filler! Gonna make me one of them! Always seems to be a lot of air in the system.

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
A third tank is a good idea, we have one tank for drinking only and that goes through a Pura tap at the sink and also runs from mains when connected and the other two are for showering and washing, they have a tap between them and separate fillers so we can use one and then the other to keep and eye on usage then if needed we can shower from the drinking tank but can't drink from the two showering tanks, if that makes sense..

Christian

The tank had to fit over a floor beam so a bit of cutting, down pipe and loads of silicon

DSCN8471 (Small).JPG DSCN8472 (Small).JPG DSCN8473 (Small).JPG

DSCN8465 (Small).JPG DSCN8466 (Small).JPG DSCN8489 (Small).JPG DSCN8496 (Small).JPG