Expandas Member Spotted

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
There's a well set up 17 expanda her in Cowra, QLD plates on the tug
Never seen them around though, don't know if they are a member here
So I got to talk to this bloke today, seems he's been parked up here for quite a while and will be for a while yet
He hadn't seen our fantastic forum but knows about it now.

A 14 hitch to brown Pajero and a Base Station with Ranger here tonight, I better get to work.;)

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Spotted here in Cowra Van Park Brown Pajero with 14 in tow QLD plates and member sticker on van, have to try and say G'day before they shot through in the morning.

Reactions: Drover

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Yes @Jack Lucy & Josh have camped in my driveway last 2 nights navara going ok seems an ok rig i enjoyed showing them around my area my kids want them to stay ........ went into melb yesterday vic market around town very nice day .....together we fixed his seats hope his dramas are finnished with them ....
Very nice family i wish them all the best on there travells such a big mission ahead of them but im sure they will work it all out as they go makes me want to pack and go ....... i should have my driveway back when i get home and there off to Great ocean rd poor cruiser been out in the street all weekend lol
I also introduced him to Canadian club mmmmmmmmm
My hole family enjoyed there stay thanks for stopping in i may catch up with them next weekend depending where they are
Safe travells and all the best

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Good Aussie hospitality @Bluey, well done.
I tell you somthing its this fourm the way it brings people together who would never normaly meet its so great to be a part of it thank you @expanda we can never loose it.... im surprised we havent hit the 1500 yet so meny members everyone puts 1 dollar its easy ...... anyone is welcome in my driveway on there way through from this fourm i just need to give mrs bluey more than 12hrs notice like she got this time
That reminds me @expanda wheres my stickers from all that good work on my poem years ago i dont live in WA our mail isnt that slow lol