Epic day

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Thought I'd switch to your thread so I'm not hijacking Cruza's.

Was just wondering if your family business does Security? Ie. Mobotix, CCTV, access control, remote guard etc.....
Might be talking to the opposition, shocking!!!

Expanda14

Nov 14, 2012
Melbourne
Thought I'd switch to your thread so I'm not hijacking Cruza's.

Was just wondering if your family business does Security? Ie. Mobotix, CCTV, access control, remote guard etc.....
Might be talking to the opposition, shocking!!!

No we don,t do any of that kind of work.
We do process control and automation all plc driven gear we do heaps for security for customs at all the airports but it,s different to what your husband does.
I was working on doing a automated control for our van but have run out of time and it does not really need it.
But i will get around to it one day.
E14

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
No we don,t do any of that kind of work.
We do process control and automation all plc driven gear we do heaps for security for customs at all the airports but it,s different to what your husband does.
I was working on doing a automated control for our van but have run out of time and it does not really need it.
But i will get around to it one day.
E14

Great family business you have there. Nice to know there's no competition, now I don't have to block you! Ha!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Your Hubby must be good at what he does to get jobs down here.

Yeah, he's done very well, and the Security industry is booming. His business has a great reputation and has won many industry awards. Luckily he can send staff interstate and doesn't always have to go. But having said that he was in SA and VIC a couple weeks ago and up the mid coast next week. Only ever short trips away though so not to bad.