Casset Toilet

jed

May 16, 2013
I can see how a small amount of bleach could be good with a lot of rinsing out after ,you know its clean for sure and I think white king is far from full strength

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
Always travel with full tanks, never know when you might need it as we would rather free camp. It is a pity to use tank water to flush the toilet. Might add we have never filled the toilet, I always use the bush for no 1's and we only shower every other other day which helps the water go a long way. We are only 2 people so I would expect a family would use it up a lot quicker. with cleaning, we only rinse it out. I suppose you could use silcone grease on seals as you do with a swimming pool. Don't the chemicals do great job, abley assisted by the motion of the van on the road

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
I use napisan in the cassette, after I empty and flush I add another 1 1/2 cap fulls, a bit of water, and I'm ready for next time!

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I use napisan in the cassette, after I empty and flush I add another 1 1/2 cap fulls, a bit of water, and I'm ready for next time!

*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* as posted in the #2's thread

Home Brand Napisan here also, a few drops of Eucalyptus oil or quality dish liquard in the flush tank.
When home I give it a good flush, then add 2 full caps of Napisan fill hot water, close it up let it sit, usually overnight, drain a flush again, clean as a pin.

Reactions: Burnsy

jed

May 16, 2013
they gave us two refills of chemicals with the new van which i will use up then try the napisan
cheers guys

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* as posted in the #2's thread

Home Brand Napisan here also, a few drops of Eucalyptus oil or quality dish liquard in the flush tank.
When home I give it a good flush, then add 2 full caps of Napisan fill hot water, close it up let it sit, usually overnight, drain a flush again, clean as a pin.

same here i put a cap full in after empty with some hot water and let the motion mix it