Caravan and Camping show Perth

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
oh I can feel mine
lets just say, that as a middle aged (50) man, I am walking just like my 75yo father
right now..... panadol will kick in soon
must get decent walking shoes.............

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Well as someone with a couple/few more years on you I can admit I can not feel my ankles or shoulder but then that's probably got something to do with carrying a 3 yo grandson around for half the day.....

I should have gone back and grabbed another J-Jay from Jayco for myself after he snaffled it from me.

Reactions: Ren77

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
not last year, but the year before, (I think) they had little carpet bits, like in the foot well with the Jayco Emblem on it as give away's
but I didnt know I would get an Expanda at that time, so I didnt bother with getting on for my Flamingo
plus, it didnt have a foot well to put it............

oh well.......

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
not last year, but the year before, (I think) they had little carpet bits, like in the foot well with the Jayco Emblem on it as give away's
but I didnt know I would get an Expanda at that time, so I didnt bother with getting on for my Flamingo
plus, it didnt have a foot well to put it............

oh well.......

Bugga... Wish they had them this year!!!!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
All we got was the free J-Jay and picked up a couple of Jayco carry bags on the way out.... Should have found something to put in the bags ;)

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
should have stopped at the Ironman stand - free bag with key ring, stubby holder couple of stickers
ARB had cool bag, catalogue, sticker, and cannot remember what else.... - but they had run out - their bags make great map holders, thats why I wanted one of them
ORE had run out, so I wouldnt have a clue what was in them

there was a few places with "freebies" just depends on your definition of usefull

hahaha

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Already have the Ironman freebies from the 4x4 show and already having some of their gear on the Prado ;)
Tried keeping away from the 4x4 displays as I had SHMBO'd with me and it was a caravan day :ballchain:

Don't think she would have been impressed as I just ordered the new suspension last Tuesday :) :)

Reactions: bigcol