Caravan and Camping show Perth

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
:drum:
Wow what a day...I shopped till I dropped....lol
No new van but the Jayco Silverline is beautiful.
Brought our solar panels, 150 w portable Bosch cells, 25 yr warranty. Smartspace saucepans and frypan and a dometic food vacuum seal machine. Lots of interesting things to buy but you can't have everything.
Some advice, any Perthies going, pre purchase your ticket much quicker to get in.

Reactions: Ren77

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Heading there on Saturday with the hordes of other people........ Hate it when work gets in the way of important things :o
Learnt the hard way regarding pre purchased tickets 3 years ago so have had them sitting on the dresser for over three weeks just waiting to be used!!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Got your number written down @Capt. Gadget in case we manage to get there before you leave. Depending on daughter picking up her son we may not leave home until after 12

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Short sharp visit yesterday arvo...got some cheap dive gear for kids

Noticed plastic blinds now in vans...makes interior so much more spacious (as opposed to heavy curtains) but look pretty flimsy ?

And that door blind on the new swan, eagle etc...not sure how long it'd last with my kids

And the disco $80k silverline...wukka

wukka
IMAG1268.jpg

IMAG1271.jpg

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Well we've been and returned empty handed :amen:
Almost purchased a complete satellite TV system at half price..... Was previously warned about the service and attitude of some of the employees at this place. Well 2 minutes into talking to a young 20yo know it all, loud mouthed (including swearing in front of potential customers) 3 customers including myself turned and walked away. Their loss and I kept my credit card in the back pocket ;)

All in all the show wasn't much different to last year's apart from the new vans but we didn't look at too many of them as we did a lot of looking around and research recently. Also didn't see too many super "show specials" anywhere!!!

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I realy liked those blind's
except having to remove the current windows and replace them for the new blinds to fit......
however
SWMBO had a good suggestion - "call Luxalfex or such and see if they can do them"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm