Car entension mirrors

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
Have you had a look at the new ORA XL Mega Mirror, very similar to the Clearview, website has them at $660.

Dave
Hi Dave,
Yeh, they are pretty awsome, I saw them a few years ago on a Ford F150. Do they make them for a Prado 150 series? I'm also thinking that if i was to fit them I would have issues with the LED bliker lights and proximity camera (Prado Kakadu) that is in my existing mirrors. I do agree 100% that the ORA XL mirrors are excellent and so easy as you just have to extend them when needed.
Cheers
Michael

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Michael,

ORA website only has 3 at present, LC100 '98 - '07, Prado 120 '02 - '09 & Nissan Patrol GU '98 - Present, web site says more coming soon.

Dave

P.S. - We use the Clearview's

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Michael,

Just checked, Clearview do a mirror for the Prado 150, not sure about the proximity sensor you'd have to contact them to find out.

Dave

Update - They do the Kakadu and with the blinker.

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
Thanks Dave,

I really like them as I mentioned that I saw a similar set-up on a F150 a few years ago. They are so easy to just extend when needed. I never really considered them for our vehicle before as I just assumed that they didn't make to suit. I still really don't want to loose the camera that is mounted in the underside of the L/H mirror, it's so handy as it looks down the entire L/H side of the vehicle. Much appreciated, I will do a bit more research to see if I can get them to work on our vehicle.
Cheers and thanks again
Michael

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
Thanks a thought and probably easy enough. Just drill a new hole in the bottom of the new mirror surround to mount the camera. Good idea.
Cheers
Michael