Camping in the backyard.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
fire1.jpg
wood2.jpg

Yesterday while i was out cutting wood i ended up getting a nice pile of dry wood for a fire at home,we had some friends around for a few quiet ones then slept in the van at home. The kids had a ball.We have done this a few times for the kids. Its funny you don`t even have to go anywhere for the kids to have a geat time. Ps dad recons its alright too!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Melbourne, Matt, the big town! And our Expanda takes up the only open space on this 1/5th acre where I could have a fire. Will have to get away soon, or I go mad(der!).

Reactions: Stan53

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Was a great weekend Lara, most of the trailer was for the wood heater inside. Perfect night for a fire no wind so no one copped the smoke and cold, got down to 0.6 at 2am brrrr.

Last edited:

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
It's cold enough up here in NSW, had the old drum fire Friday and Saturday night with the boys, shame about the burnt patch where grass used to be!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
It's cold enough up here in NSW, had the old drum fire Friday and Saturday night with the boys, shame about the burnt patch where grass used to be!
Mine was straight on the dirt, wouldnt mind doing one of those fire pits like the ones Cruza Driver was at at i think Sheepyard Flat.

Reactions: Burnsy

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Geez 17triton, first I get jealous of everyones sheds, then land, and now you've added fire pits to the list!
I'm think I'm living in the wrong place.....

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Well it was that time of year again when our 2 older boys (14 and 12 yo) have their joint birthday party. Though this year to mix it up a bit more Mrs Pace suggested we get all them together (11 and 7 yo) plus her father (70 yo) seeing as a month covers all and do it bigger than last year, yes dear l replied.

So Saturday was normal running around doing local basketball games 1 in the morning and the other mid afternoon with the normal lunchtime dancing for youngest son. Fatigue started to settle in from the late night Vic Jnrs basketball we do also on Friday nights.

6 pm rolled around and the relo's, some neighbours and kids friends start arriving, full house. Then a couple hours into it another round of guests arrive (which I never knew about, though Mrs Pace and the kids did), oh well the more the merrier they say.
This year not fire pit @17triton but the tent came out and camped in the backyard (I'II post up a pic when i cane). The basketball half court was a hit and the kids (some adults too), were out there til 11pm, couple of muscle strains though to be expected, of the older generation.

Was a great night. Pace.