And so the wait begins... Order placed.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Well theoretically, the van should have come off the line today...
Waiting with baited breath for phone call on Monday. Dealer is going to be calling the transport company to get delivery date from them, so we can arrange handover... Hope it isn't too long!

BJ

Last edited:

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
YAY YAY YAY!!! Got the phone call today that will be at the dealers end of the week, beginning next week. Handover scheduled for 10am Friday week! Smile is certainly coming onto my face!

Reactions: Nemesis

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Cool, now with a little more than a week to go, imagine the van in your mind or visit the virtual tour on the Jayco site to see what your going to be sure you know how to operate.

Otherwise take one of the kids with you and be sure they will absorb the information, my boys set up the van when we go away now.

9 sleeps to go. Pace.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
@Pace, kids are a bit young yet so they will just have their bits to worry about.
My wife will be coming as well as the father in law, but anything that seems complex eft, will get her to record on the phones.

And I think the next 9 days are going to be too long!

BJ

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
@Pace, kids are a bit young yet so they will just have their bits to worry about.
My wife will be coming as well as the father in law, but anything that seems complex eft, will get her to record on the phones.
And I think the next 9 days are going to be too long!
BJ
Reckon taking your father in law along is a great idea, I fear that with you're lack of self control you're going to be so excited you'll miss most of what you're told. I'd get FIL to hold the phone too. Your wife might flatten the battery filming while mentally filling the cupboards and drawers.;)

Reactions: Pace and Bmhdg76

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
OH NO! The worst thing has happened! It's delayed!:(
Have to wait another week. Only getting on the truck from Melbourne today. Wednesday being a public holiday means they won't have anytime to prep it for Friday.

Oh well. Just have to keep dreaming about it till then!

BJ

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
OH NO! The worst thing has happened! It's delayed!:(
Have to wait another week. Only getting on the truck from Melbourne today. Wednesday being a public holiday means they won't have anytime to prep it for Friday.

Oh well. Just have to keep dreaming about it till then!

BJ
Bummer!!!!!

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
It's arrived!!! Well at the dealers anyway.

Got the call yesterday saying that it has arrived and everything had been done, except the extra 75kg payload for the 2nd water tank. Apparently has already been arranged to have the plate fixed up before pickup next Friday. All the dealer has to do is change the plug to a 7pin round and the Anderson and all good.

Now I am getting excited!!!

BJ