And counting

anton Smith

Jul 8, 2013
Dunsborough
www.bluewaterbuilding.com.au
What a day. 4 hours sleep. Spread throughout the night. Slept through alarm. Up showered dragging kids through the rinse cycle too. Packed car and clean the unit and got to dealer 15mins early.

Hour handover. Can't remember a thing. Unpacked the car into the van closed the door and made it to Tanunda by 3pm. Couple of near misses on the Sturt Hway. Thanks Toll but got here.

Set up sort of and trying to work out if to keep sorting cupboards or go buy beer and kick back.

Mmmm beer.

Photos to come.

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
Hahaha i know the feeling Anton! My first night i was torn, all i wanted to do is kick back, and have a rum, AND play with my new baby!

It was hard :( but i had a rum ;)

Enjoy buddy!

Reactions: anton Smith

anton Smith

Jul 8, 2013
Dunsborough
image.jpg image.jpg
Soft set up to start with as most of our camping gear is at home.

anton Smith

Jul 8, 2013
Dunsborough
@crackacoldie mate still in Streaky Bay. Leaving on Tuesday for the rocket run across the Nullabor. If the weather is good we will do 2 days at Cape Le Grand national park then home.

The van travelled really well 740kms on the first leg. Sat on about 105 kph and I think we got 19l/100. Will work it out when we get back.

As yet there is nothing I think we would have done differently with the extras. We are going to get some solar shades for the annex for some privacy and wind protection that's about it so far.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Our twin boys used to drop their cricket gear just inside the door on Sunday afternoon when the match was over. One day my wife got tired of it when it was there two days later. She picked it up and dumped it in the wheelie bin. Come Saturday and the boys wanted to know where their gear was, were told "in the bin", they had to empty a weeks rubbish out of the bin to find all their stuff, which smelt even worse than it usually did. :painkiller: From then on it was put in the cupboard that it was supposed to be in. :peace: