Aldi specials

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
This Saturday Aldi has some camping gear, the camping chairs look good!
Thanks for the tip off Burnsy , the young bloke had a blowout in his $9 BigW chair last outing and we were getting a new one for the weekend, that looks the goods:encouragement:.

Reactions: Burnsy

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
We got our catolgue today and noticed the portable toilet 20litre waste tank and 10lt fresh water which supplies 50 flushes, has any one got any opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 347

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
We got our catolgue today and noticed the portable toilet 20litre waste tank and 10lt fresh water which supplies 50 flushes, has any one got any opinions?

Hey mate, my brother in law bought one a few years back and he had problems with the seal for the screw on cap for bottom tank. May of been a one off but i'd prefer the Thetford which i had at the time, plus spares are readily available!

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
Hey mate, my brother in law bought one a few years back and he had problems with the seal for the screw on cap for bottom tank. May of been a one off but i'd prefer the Thetford which i had at the time, plus spares are readily available!
go the knights
from an Illawarra dragons

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
We bought one a couple of years back. I did have the same issue with the screw for the bottom tank.
Not sure anyone really wants to picture this, but obviously if the bottom tank screw cap does not seal, the contents leak out.....:o
Really good excuse to give the soft floor floor a good clean>:(. Thankfully we were running with the no No. 2 rule!
To be fair to the aldi product, this turned out to be operator error, and since then it has worked very well.

Reactions: Wanda

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
We bought one a couple of years back. I did have the same issue with the screw for the bottom tank.
Not sure anyone really wants to picture this, but obviously if the bottom tank screw cap does not seal, the contents leak out.....:o
Really good excuse to give the soft floor floor a good clean>:(. Thankfully we were running with the no No. 2 rule!
To be fair to the aldi product, this turned out to be operator error, and since then it has worked very well.
Pissa !!!!

Reactions: Adam G

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
We use this light in the fridge (from Bunnings in th esky isle)

image.jpg

And this one in the step well (Bunnings too) for when the girls get up through the night.

image.jpg

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Mrs Triton did the early run in this morning to just get 2 chairs, came home with the chairs and ensuite tent , 2 12v lanterns, 2 packs foam tiles, folding bin. I had a sleep in worked till 2am then we took the van up to cobram.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Aldi this Saturday, have the gas fuse for $25. I have been using one on each gas bottle for 2 year with no problems and they do give an indication of quantity of gas left.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
That's good buying. We have the nested bowl set and it is a great space saver for what you get.
I saw the same set of bowls under a different brand at Harris Scarfe on special at $49:95 down from $99:eek-53:

CJ1177

Jan 28, 2013
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
I picked up a pair of UHF radios for $30, some friends at camp had a set & gave one to each of their kids.
It was great because they could keep in touch with the parents & vice versa plus it was the centre of a game.
I initially gave my boys my good set, but after seeing how well these Aldi ones worked & for the price they can have their own set for Christmas