Old & Moved A-Frame Solutions

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hi all,

I've decided i'm now going to seriously start marketing this product and start manufacturing at my Newcastle business, i have some new designs which will suit the Jayco range including all Expandas as well as other makes of vans.....I may even make myself a new one....excited i must say! So if your looking at relocating your spare wheel this option maybe for you!
I understand freight maybe an issue, something I will look into. Another option is to consider a trip to Newcastle and the Hunter, that way you can pre-order, arrange a day and i can fit for you! :)
Prices will vary for different options and i will post up prices once i have designs final.
Here's some pics i posted on my thread incase you haven't seem them. Anyone who is interested can pm me.
Cheers.

View attachment 16424 View attachment 16423
can u make me a drop down system for my back bar for the spear wheel ?????????????

Andrew777

Feb 24, 2014
Hi Burnsy
What's the damage roughly for one of those front bars and rear bar and what do you need from pm me with details if you like
Cheers Andrew

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
Thanks for the plug mate.....I owe you a beer! :)
Hey Burnsy

Are you still making the rear mount tow ball bracket? If so mate I'd like to order one , what's the best way to get in contact with you. Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers Chris

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hey Burnsy

Are you still making the rear mount tow ball bracket? If so mate I'd like to order one , what's the best way to get in contact with you. Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers Chris
Hi mate,
Give me a call on 0448236303.
Cheers.

Reactions: MUMSRIG

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
Hi Burnsy.
We have a 17.56.2.
Do you do a mod that allows a bike rack to be installed over the gas bottles and drops down to allow for the bed ends to open?
Cheers
Ian.

Swerve

Mar 26, 2014
Sydney
Burnsy,

I'm after a front box on a extended drawbar expanda to mount slide out Baby Q and generator. What examples do you have ?

Thanks Steve

Reactions: Bellbirdweb

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Burnsy,

I'm after a front box on a extended drawbar expanda to mount slide out Baby Q and generator. What examples do you have ?

Thanks Steve
Hi mate, I don't make tool boxes if that's what you mean, too many cheap ones around to compete with. I will do just about everything else.
Cheers.

ChrisFatboySydney

Feb 29, 2016
Sydney
Hi mate, I don't make tool boxes if that's what you mean, too many cheap ones around to compete with. I will do just about everything else.
Cheers.

Hey Mate,

Am looking for a bike rack mount for the rear of my 2005 16.49 expanda. I have a square bar in it already but not sure if it will take the weight of four bikes.

Is this something you could help with?

Thanks so much