Old & Moved 2014 JAYCO JOURNEY OUTBACK POP TOP – 17.55.5SH

denise

Aug 13, 2013
Pottsville NSW
That would be great Brunswick heads is 25mins from us we work up at Wacol you would know we're that is we just need to sell our van then the Journey is the go ahead
What caravan park are you staying at ???

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
That would be great Brunswick heads is 25mins from us we work up at Wacol you would know we're that is we just need to sell our van then the Journey is the go ahead
What caravan park are you staying at ???
Hi @denise, we are booked in to the Massey Green CP at Brunswick Heads for 7 nights, our site is right on the small beach at the eastern end of the park. Our daughter will be on the site next door with her two young boys so we will be spending a lot of time chasing them. At 2 & 4, they are quite a handful and need constant watching.

Reactions: denise

denise

Aug 13, 2013
Pottsville NSW
Ok well use better start helping me find my dream Van that a certain person got to it before me 17-55-5sh if use here of one please contact me as my marriage is a work shop hubby works his ass of and this wife is shopping for this journey :help::help::help::help:

Reactions: mrhappi

mrhappi

Oct 24, 2012
Ipswich
Ok well use better start helping me find my dream Van that a certain person got to it before me 17-55-5sh if use here of one please contact me as my marriage is a work shop hubby works his ass of and this wife is shopping for this journey :help::help::help::help:
There's a theme developing here. That's how mrshappi ended up with our van :behindsofa:

Reactions: denise