2013 Brochure - Photoshoped

Well I've been hoping to see the new 2013 brochure and stumbled across one on the Jayco website..... I have a feeling it's a copy of the old one with a few VERY minor changes. The first few photos are still the 2012 decals. Then there's a lovely photoshoped outback that has the white wheel arches (Which I think are black/Carbon on the 2013)....

There's also a markup from someone one one of the last pages that looks like it's slipped through editing :s

I hope the vans come out a little better than the brochure :)

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Give 'em a break. The bloke that does the website probably cant multi-task and is busy enough at his real job of sticking decals on the new vans and coloring in the screw heads in the black checker plate with a texta.

Reactions: dakky68

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
The one thing I am really interested in the the Drifter Control Panel - in the options list #9

Anyone know anything about these?

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Yup they are pretty cool!! I am getting one... has pump switch on it and capacity for 4 tanks, 3 water 1 Waste. Also has detailed battery usage, SOC time left ETC.
showimage.jpg

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Yip saw that to.... At that price, I think I'll be sticking to my original plan

and be getting one of these adventually..
image.jpg

Or if it was for only battery monitoring and water tanks, then perhaps one of these...
image.jpg