Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Picking up this on monday carnt wait to start a few memory's with a bit more room loaded with extra power points and 12 volt , gas heater , bigger roof hatch out of a silverline the misses will enjoy the bathroom with the separate shower front and rear gas bayonet anderson plug under slid out to plug in extra solar pannel on take power for something ,2 batterys , 3 water tanks , upgraded to 600 kgs payload , heaps of other stuff stay tuned for mondays report after towing it home
Well done Bluey, its been a stressful time for both of us.

Welcome to the the exclusive 20 club, and even more exclusive 20 LC club

Reactions: Bluey and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
but the cruiser barely knew it was there towed very well

Might be another story with the Bluey pups and all their stuff let alone the Bluey equipment............. :p:p:p:p:p:p

You must be getting old, what ever happened to "New van, camp in yard first night caper" or was that just me ??????? :becky:

Reactions: Bluey and mfexpanda

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Yes mate ive joined the elite group of 20
Owners and landcruiser owners we have a special hand shake and a secrete wave
Hope all is well with you too

Great to hear mate. We've just returned to Caravanland after enjoying our stint with our CUB. It's not a Jayco, or even an expanda-esque style van so not sure it really belongs on EDU... But it's an older 2010 van (Kingdom Memento), a few dings and bruises but allows us to be a little more comfortable in our adventures.

The Patrol loves it though, and my only regret with the Big Datsun so far is that I didn't own it when we went around the country. No disrespect to The Rock Truck, but this thing is next level.

Hope the fam are well. Need to get @17triton to organise another Beaufort get-together I reckon.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I wonder how much its changed since we were last there in 1976 ??????? some old slides.....

. chemist.jpg .......................................... I liked the boots.....dunny.jpg

horse.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well the old nag would be in its 60's now but your right the oxygen wasters would take offence.................Nissan Patrol G60 parked in the car park....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Looks good Bluey, I've been told no carpet allowed in ours, possibly because of dust build up, we tend to find dusty places and the usual million of burrs which is bad enough in the door mat ........... I would have liked some but I have " Mambo" slippers so my tootsies don't get cold ...........

Reactions: Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Looks good Bluey, I've been told no carpet allowed in ours, possibly because of dust build up, we tend to find dusty places and the usual million of burrs which is bad enough in the door mat ........... I would have liked some but I have " Mambo" slippers so my tootsies don't get cold ...........
Camped out the back of the Bellbird Ck hotel, and turns out my carpet is pub carpet .... any burrs should vapourise, and your Mambo's would stick to the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: Bluey and Drover