20/63-1picked up

rojoberry

Mar 16, 2012
Pakenham Victoria
Just adding to the Holiday annex bed ends they are extremely easy to fit and do stop anything getting damp but do come a drift in wind it doesn't have to be strong. I added extra press studs through local trimmer the other issue I found was the zip up windows worked like a giant wind sails so off to the trimmer at another cost of $300 for Velco to be run along all 3 windows on both ends. I did contact Holiday Annex's over this suggesting that this real should be something they look at but got no response. I also use soft jaw tarp claps on each side and tie a rope under the bed ends this does help the press studs from coming a drift. So the next item to be added is a strip of canvas on the inside of the canvas bed ends inline with the bottom mattress base where I can attach press studs or Velco remembering you cannot pull the canvas bed end to tight as it will pull down the hard lid down. When you shell out that sort of coin you don't want to be having to make more modifications so the item function in conditions other than still.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
We are getting canvas bed ends fitted by adelaide annexe company for $220 each . They screw velcro in to the expanda lid. Apparently the press studs aren't good enough for the canvas and will pop of in the wind. They will fit velcro to the privacy screens too so we can use them in summer. If u wanna add a window it is $137 each. We didn't even open the bed end windows on our last trip, so we didn't bother. The shop said we can always add them later if we need them and it will cost the same. Apparently the windows are expensive because they are a lot of work, nothing to do with the materials used.
Hi, I know this is an old thread but who did you get your bedend made by in Adelaide. Need one for my new 14.44-5
Hank