1 more SLEEP!

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Looks great @Nagga's ..... Where did you do the handover as we kept an eye out for 14'er being setup in the handover area where ours was?
Handover went great yesterday and even better this morning as this time we had the cheque and rove out with it behind us.
Enjoy your first couple of nights in it but no doubt you will.
David & Greer
First of all congrats to you guys, I did see 2 couples and being a bit shy (not many people think so!!) I was waiting for a "look" from someone! We did handover in an undercover area where there were about 8 other vans as well but we were the only ones there to pick up!! Maybe you got the special treatment

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
First of all congrats to you guys, I did see 2 couples and being a bit shy (not many people think so!!) I was waiting for a "look" from someone! We did handover in an undercover area where there were about 8 other vans as well but we were the only ones there to pick up!! Maybe you got the special treatment

We probably crossed paths but were to excited to notice each other!!!

Reactions: Nagga's

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Our handover was done in the undercover area next to the entrance as ours was the first van to see as we drove in. Maybe they have more than one area to show people dependent on different sales guys?