Tone's Mq Triton Exceed

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
IMG_5668.JPG
Before our last trip I bought a Travel Buddy oven and needed somewhere to mount it. Would sometimes love draws but limits room for work. I decided to put a shelf in and use plastic tubs as draws/storage. Everything works great better than just throwing stuff in. And the oven has been great cooking pies, sausage rolls, pizzas and even roast lamb all while traveling to the next location.

Last edited:

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
IMG_5646.JPG
Also got some new lights on. Always loved Lightforce had a few sets over the years but nothing matches these for performances (and price). Was going to add a led light bar but I ended up buying a work hack ute and needed lights for it so I swapped the lights off the triton to it and put new ones on the triton. Got them 30% off in a sale.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
View attachment 56532 Before our last trip I bought a Travel Buddy oven and needed somewhere to mount it. Would sometimes love draws but limits room for work. I decided to put a shelf in and use plastic tubs as draws/storage. Everything works great better than just throwing stuff in. And the oven has been great cooking pies, sausage rolls, pizzas and even roast lamb all while traveling to the next location.
That is the bigger one of the range isn't it? I will get one one day too I recon.

Reactions: cruza driver

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
IMG_5651.JPG
Not really an upgrade more a down grade. I bought a work ute a few weeks back from a guy I do a fair amount of work for. Was sick of using my Triton as it gets a hard time with loads, mud, dust inside and out and I really needed to take off the canopy. I have been using my Kawasaki ZX6r to shift machinery around for a number of years and been getting sick/old of riding in the cold and dark. I picked up a 2000 mod Courier diesel 150,000 km for $2700 spent another $1000 including another one with a blown motor to get the ARB bar off it and a few other things. I bought a XLT space cab Courier new in 2004 and was a great ute but going back to one after having two generation Tritons I can say how far Utes have come. It's such a pleasure to get back in the Triton so much power, quiet and refined. What will the next 20 years bring.

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
After much deliberation I finally put a winch in the Triton. Lots of research and pricing and decided on a Carbon winch. I went the 12000lb Incase I buy a 200 in the future and it was cheaper than the 9500lb. Comes wit wireless remote and wired aswell breather kit, they seem pretty well made and have one of the best warranty’s. Just need to get out and use it.
C70FF4AF-2A03-4EC0-B5E5-B92B708F2E5A.jpeg