Our 18-57-6

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Well this time next week we should be set up in the Big4 at Geelong (which is just up the road from the dealer) for a 1 night stay then start the journey home on Sunday, another night at? Then home on Monday.......getting excited now! :D

Great news Burnsy!! Have a safe trip :thumb:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Well this time next week we should be set up in the Big4 at Geelong (which is just up the road from the dealer) for a 1 night stay then start the journey home on Sunday, another night at? Then home on Monday.......getting excited now! :D

Fantastic!
Hope you have a great trip. Drive safe and watch out for the Fuzz!
If I could do it again I would spend an extra day looking for warranty issues and have them fixed before coming home, hopefully your van has no probs and it's all good! Good luck!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Just a thought Burnsy. You sound smarter than me, but you DID tell the Geelong Caravan Park what size van you'll have, didn't you?
(You'll start at about 26' and if you use the end flys, you won't get much change from 30', pegs to pegs).
I booked an ensuite site (forgot I had ensuite in Expanda). Couldn't open rear bed end – lucky I didn't need to!
My experience was an interesting one (check my early postings).

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Cheers guys, hi expandafan, yeah we did tell them what van we had and all should be good, on this model there is no rear fold out beds so when set up is no longer than the 16' with both beds out! Good thinking relgate, hopefully anything major will be found before we leave dealers, other than that will get Newcastle to fix when serviced.....due when we get home!

Cheers.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
4 more sleeps till pick up and 1 day of work left, sure hope i can watch NRL in AFL country! :)

They have detectors on the TVs down there. As soon as you turn on the NRL they'll be at your door asking questions...
Just get north of the border as soon as you can.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Well we've made a list and checked it twice, all packed ready for a 3am departure.....now I'm excited! Geelong here we come! :D

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Burnsy,

Good luck with the handover - take it easy on the roads as there is some unpleasant weather forecast for areas south of the boarder.

Looking forward to the pics of the new toy.

Cheers,

Rohan

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Safe travels Burnsy. Geelong's out of the AFL finals so should be quite peaceful. Forecast is for a couple of showers and top of about 17. Ideal for checking for any leaks and trying out the heating and the HWS. If you have spare time take a run to Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads-Geelong. We set up fror 6 weeks on the spit between the Barwon River and the ocean every summer. The red dot marks the spot.

SummerCamp.jpg