18' Series New release 18.58-2 OB ordered

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
My mate who is a plumber is going to fix the water to hot water issue this Thursday. will let you know if its just a valve I read about or whether it has been plumbed wrong altogether. at the same time he will check over all plumbing and give me feedback as to what needs attention, free of charge of course..

he re-plumbed my old van completely underneath as he thought everything was too kinked or restricted.. made a massive difference.

Kezshaz

Jun 29, 2015
Canberra
Man o man....
Right decision to buy this van???
So we now have 3 leaks at the front bed and a gas bayonet that can't be used because it is inaccessible!!
Our trip is delayed yet again!!
Has anyone else had this many problems ever with a new van?

Kezshaz

Jun 29, 2015
Canberra
Hi @Dean81.
Pics of our shameful bogged shower.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 225
Reactions: Dean81

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Just got mine and so far it's not bad few small issues but easily overcome
Congrats mate. I'd love to here more about the small issues. And if there were any extras you were unaware of?
Apparently I was to sign if mine this week. But it's already Friday?

Reactions: AzHaych

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
Congrats mate. I'd love to here more about the small issues. And if there were any extras you were unaware of?
Apparently I was to sign if mine this week. But it's already Friday?
Nothing to big just a couple of small things I picked up like silicone in places it's not meant to be

Aussiejet

Aug 12, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Reactions: Dean81

Eddy Pohl

Aug 10, 2015
South Australia
This is my first input to the forum. Thanks for the many inputs from forum members, it made me change my order on the van I purchased. I bought the Expanda 18.58-2 OB. Pickup scheduled for this Monday 7/12/15. Couldn't wait any longer so had a sneak peek at it today. After a long wait, I am glad to say Jayco have change a few things that were of concern in the forum comments list. Still "NO" door for Ensuite. Opted for no washing machine and now have a vanity with a power point in the corner. Shelving next to bunks now have doors. Panel above fridge/freezer now has a small hatch/cupboard next to radio and water gauges. Panel between kitchen and bunks has a cutout for better window viewing from dinette and the top corners rounded. It's going to be a very long weekend just waiting for it. Glad I made the switch from the 17.56.2 OB.

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
Just picked mine up today and want to get out there and start packing it up to go away excited to finish off the bits I want do as well but all in time

Reactions: bigcol

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
@Dean81 I can see why the better half wants a door to the dunny. Have you figured out a design for a more substantial door yet? We're looking into what we do for our six month trip in a couple years with respect to upgrading and JoM definitely wants a reno done to the ensuite if we go your path.