Toy Hauler MY 2013 Basestation Outback

Walks

Sep 15, 2013
Melbourne
Where were you looking at putting it? Don't go with where the factory wants to put (over the door, you lose a overhead cupboard) we have ours off the cupboard on the opposite side, only a pain if you want to watch TV when all at the table, but we usually lie on the bed I that's the case. I think I have a 22" I will check, could easily go bigger.

Could probably fit a 60" in the back... Lol

Unfortunately i can't make any changes so it will be on the right as soon as you walk in the door, over the end of the bench. Hoping I can fit a 24, i was a fan of my last TV was a perfect size for that area.

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Hey @bigman0510 overnighting at Gin Gin @ the Marlborough Pub might see you on the way to Goomeri. Leaving 7th April with 2 nights to get to Airlie Beach......7 nights there 2 at Yeppoon and a night at Goomeri on the way to Esk.....

We are heading down to Sunshine Coast for a week and home during that time! Might see you on the road!!!

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Hey
@bigman0510 , how did you wire that camera into your 200? Does it show up on the stocko screen or do you have an extra screen?.

Would love a wiring layout if you have something...

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Hey
@bigman0510 , how did you wire that camera into your 200? Does it show up on the stocko screen or do you have an extra screen?.

Would love a wiring layout if you have something...
It's a dual camera setup on a separate screen that I plug in only when the caravan is hooked up, the system comes with all the plugs etc wired up. I have got a wiring diagram for the 200 to use the existing screen for a caravan camera, see below.
image.jpg

Last edited:

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
Looks good, I like how far it comes out are the brought or homemade runners??