Just Browsing Hire to drive interstate

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
Fun times ahead now :)
Any idea how long before it's sitting in one of the paddocks? ;)
Haha, think we'll have to put it out in the paddock so we can go stay in it! Not sure yet, find out tomorrow when it gets taken to the transport company. Then I'm guessing a week or a few days on the boat??? Then we have the four he drive to Perth to pick it up and sort things out this end. Like the inspection and all that ;D

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
Congrats on the purchase Lisyloo317, nice to see someone can decide what they want:( but I'm sure I will work it out soon, ..... Oh ant btw another West Aussie here too:)

Yeah! Go the west Aussies haha ;)
Ohh don't worry, we are hopeless! We get something and then find things we don't like ect. I'm praying this time we can just be happy with this van...which I'm so sure we will be.

What have you been looking at?

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
I was just joking Lisyloo ;) .Will you have your van for the next meetup at the end of the month?
The hubby said if anyone has motorbikes they can come camp at our track and play around ;). Thought we would have the van but it takes longer on the boat than I thought. Nearly 2 weeks. The wknd of the meet is my brothers wedding also. I'd love to get to one though!

Reactions: bigcol and dagree