Just Browsing Hire to drive interstate

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
image.jpeg

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
so you've brought it have I missed something what size is it is it on computer an add so we can see it ??????? when you coming to sunny Melbourne bring @dagree and @bigcol with you then we all have a pub meal in the city

Oi there's more than Dagree and Big col over here in the west ;) Favourites:p

not favorites @SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*
just a "well honed ability to baffle with bull shyte"........................

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
@Lisyloo317 I am curious why you prefered the 17.56.1 over the 2. Did you want the extra space rather than an ensuite? I really like the layouts of a few non-ensuite vans and also they are cheaper but have decided an ensuite is a must for us. Am I missing something? Van looks great! How exciting you, are so close!!

Reactions: Lisyloo317

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
@Lisyloo317 I am curious why you prefered the 17.56.1 over the 2. Did you want the extra space rather than an ensuite? I really like the layouts of a few non-ensuite vans and also they are cheaper but have decided an ensuite is a must for us. Am I missing something? Van looks great! How exciting you, are so close!!
Yeah, we would rather the extra space inside

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
This is almost as exciting as looking, buying, collecting, overcoming challenges etc as doing it ourselves.

You are certainly putting the time and effort into getting it right and being careful.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
it was a lovely day here today @bigcol we get more sun than Sydney it dosnt rain here like it used to 25 years ago when I started earthmoving could have 1 month off due to constant drizzle and rainy days tips closed in winter but not now we go straight through its changed heaps :focus: so how long you coming for @Lisyloo317 could still catch up ?????? take you guys down the great ocean road for the day ??????

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
it was a lovely day here today @bigcol we get more sun than Sydney it dosnt rain here like it used to 25 years ago when I started earthmoving could have 1 month off due to constant drizzle and rainy days tips closed in winter but not now we go straight through its changed heaps :focus: so how long you coming for @Lisyloo317 could still catch up ?????? take you guys down the great ocean road for the day ??????
Great ocean road would be sweet!! Change of plans though haha. We don't need to come over now. Once the paperwork has been done at the transport company and its in our name to be shipped then we will transfer our $. We've been in touch with the sellers heaps and they are great!
So lots of things to get sorted out in the next few days!!
Can not wait!!!!!!