Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Still not raining here at all carnt wait for it to hammer down but no idea when if at all it mite drizzle one day carnt remember last day rained off at work

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Oh joy, the water on the shower floor in Big Mal isn't splash from heavy rain thru the roof vent, had a squiz up top and the damn thing has a crack in it, of course it's a vent system which must have been made for Coromals to fit the roof of the stupid shower cubicle, fan, lights, vent all in the one module, did have a remote for the lights and fan until I turned it into a manual job, previous owner had a box stashed under the bed out of sight which I found, the spare parts in that box save the day again............replacement vent is sitting on the bench ready for some dry weather...............................plans are being made that in time the dumb plastic vent will be replaced by a 250mm alloy job, just need to make sure it will all fit together...............at least all this rain with some good heavy downpours mean it's water tight, well until some NSW roads shake it too pieces again...................

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
I dont believe it its raining well only drizzel but its wet dont think i will go home early wont be that much but its a nice change its so dry here
Picking up van on weekend 550 bucks
Underbody service which included alighnment 4 new wheel bearing general check over bareings where 60 each not bad i think im happy with that price i think jayco would be more at least i know now its all good as far as under it goes
What pressure do most of us put in the wheels i have around 50 psi in my car when towing what about the van