Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
so many shop coffee's are absolute rubbish
I have some well researched coffee rules, if the coffee shop doesnt have known brand banners (Vittoria, Lavazza, Grinders, Illy etc) and branded umbrellas out front keep walking, and even with that criteria if its not primarily a coffee ie its a bakery, sells donuts etc keep walking. Sticking to the criteria doesnt ever guarantee a good coffee, but not sticking to it almost always guarantees a crap coffee. Here's a couple of revelations, the auto 7Eleven coffee machine consistently beats the majority of Cafes ... and its coffee is $1. McDonalds is not great coffee but can be relied upon to be consistently average and drinkable

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hungry Jacks would have the worst coffee and consistently so..........................worse than any I had in RAAF Movements terminals and they tried very hard at being the worst....and when coffee bags came into being they saved the day for travelling servicemen, just need hot water, make it black.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
We thought you photo shopped them @Bluey...................................but seriously folks, that was a nice catch and we were envious of you, now get to work so you can do it all again...........and stop daydreaming.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yesterday it was a bit warm in the sun so pulled the ute awning out to shade us, glad I did the recent rain made it a bit moist under the cover so it got a nice airing, might have to check it a bit more regularly over the cooler months................................... @Bluey they might say pack a bag we need you on the Fraser Coast, safety boots shorts and T shirt, sunscreen for your victorian tan of course..................

warren cook

Sep 18, 2016
Western Sydney
Speaking of catching fish did everyone know i caught a huge huge huge King Fish what a fight what a nice tasting fish i have pics if you didnt get to see them the live bait was what some people catch and think the day was ok what a great day it was with @warren cook and his mates did you see the pics @Drover
Oh good morning to all hard to type on the train

@Bluey here are the two you caught matey, (if you remember mine got away by snapping the line, must have been monsters lol), on the table being filleted then cooked in butter lemon juice and sweet chilli on the weber, tasted lovely, although the Cod was excellent in my opinion too.

Attachments

• IMG_5051.JPG
    IMG_5051.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5059.JPG
    IMG_5059.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5493.JPG
    IMG_5493.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5494.JPG
    IMG_5494.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 120

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
IMG_1887.PNG
Yesterday it was a bit warm in the sun so pulled the ute awning out to shade us, glad I did the recent rain made it a bit moist under the cover so it got a nice airing, might have to check it a bit more regularly over the cooler months................................... @Bluey they might say pack a bag we need you on the Fraser Coast, safety boots shorts and T shirt, sunscreen for your victorian tan of course..................
Need I say any more

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Hey Mario we hear you, went down to the bay yesterday to do some shopping, then we usually have fish n chips on the beach, silly me only had a T shirt and shorts on so we decided to go indoors for lunch as it was only 22 degrees. Long story short we both had Guiness Pie and a couple of half pints and when we left the temperature had risen to 26 degrees and pure sunshine, I guess winter is over??:behindsofa:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hey Mario we hear you, went down to the bay yesterday to do some shopping, then we usually have fish n chips on the beach, silly me only had a T shirt and shorts on so we decided to go indoors for lunch as it was only 22 degrees. Long story short we both had Guiness Pie and a couple of half pints and when we left the temperature had risen to 26 degrees and pure sunshine, I guess winter is over??:behindsofa:

You my friend know how to put the boots in when someone is down :becky::becky:. The worst thing is it's got to get colder before it gets warmer . Bloody 26' I don't even remember what that feels like anymore one Tatts win that's all I'm waiting for and we'd never see another winter again .
Enjoy it. :yo:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yesterday my old Navy mate visitor let me drive his 200 series, V8 diesel, I think I'm in love, I would go out and buy one as it wouldn't burn anymore fuel towing than The Ute I think, but with the V8 I wouldn't care, it just so sad that it's a wagon and wouldn't hold my gear so the Colorado will have to make do, I know , I know I could get a 70 series but they aren't in auto so not allowed to have one............................aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh,