Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
How did things go today guys?? hope you have reached cloud 9
@CrazyMOBB @Cutters
All Went well, handover took a little longer than expected and i didn't get home till late on Wednesday then had to head straight off to work (literally 15min), not even a chance to crack open a cold beer and walk around the new toy. I've been away from home since and yet to have a good look and take some photos.
All in all very happy, a few small issues to be addressed at first service but more importantly need to get it packed for the maiden trip over Easter. :biggrin-new:

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
She is a bit dirty but that's my girl:becky:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Very sexy what day handover
We seem to have hit a bit of luck. The van was measured for the annex yesterday so it will be fitted next Thursday morning and we pickup in the afternoon. Pre delivery at 1300 last one before Easter. We will come home pack Thursday reorganise Friday morning and leave afterwords. "Kinda" good as if we leave at lunchtime going north of Brissie should be good. I'm taking the Honda just in case we have a power problem????? Should maybe to a powered place to start but..... Nah they will all be bloody busy.

Jemmo

Feb 25, 2016
Bendigo, Vic
@Sturah VERY envious.
Good on you and best of luck. Whenever I see the 17.56 I wonder whether I could have pushed our prado a little more regarding tow capacity. They are a great looking unit, but am sure the 16.49 will do the trick.

Have just heard from Prestige Geelong that ours is due on site 25/5, and they will need it for two weeks at the dealership. I've told them the shakedown is planned for the long weekend 2 1/2 weeks after they get it (don't want to rush them, don't want to wait - it's s conundrum)
Cheers

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Maiden voyage done. Loving the panda. Lots of good points but the fridge does not work:argue: not on gas or 240 grrrr. Sick kid and wife. Came home a day early as all the food had to be thrown out.
Very happy with the van other than that. Going away next weekend as long as Jayco can rectify this this week.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Got on to Jayco this morning, Brisbane Camperland is picking the van up and taking it away for repair this morning while I'm at work, wife can't drive with it. they were apologetic and re-emburst for the lost food. Should be back in time to go away this weekend.

I'm sure we're both (don't be rude) it happened. But that is what I call service. Thanks Jayco.

Last edited: