Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Did they say what was with the hold up? Mine was finished Monday and due in dealer tomorrow. Wednesday pickup for us. Yay.
Nope called them Tuesday for something else and he had nothing was going to call me when it's on the truck. Hmmmm I wonder if yours has come straight of the line and mine is in the rework pile???

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Still hoping for Easter but?????????
Good luck, hope you get it for Easter.
We had some good news, all going well pick up will be next Wednesday. Went and had a sneak peak today, all looks good apart from the 2 x 12v outlets they forgot to put. They will fix those for us prior to pick up.
I'll keep you posted, and my fingers a crossed for ya Sturah

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Good luck, hope you get it for Easter.
We had some good news, all going well pick up will be next Wednesday. Went and had a sneak peak today, all looks good apart from the 2 x 12v outlets they forgot to put. They will fix those for us prior to pick up.
I'll keep you posted, and my fingers a crossed for ya Sturah
As per @Sturah very happy for you @Cutters hope it all goes well.!!!!!

Reactions: Cutters and Sturah

CrazyMOBB

Feb 2, 2014
Matcham, Central Coast, NSW
image.jpeg
So van is at the dealer and Houston we have a problem. I wouldn't like to sleep on the bottom bunk now, would you. No a happy camper.

MeganJ

Jan 27, 2016
Adelaide
So it's appears it's an optical illusion. All measurements have been checked and all even an ok. Phew.
Oh good. It certainly doesn't look right in the photo! I was having visions of my daughter being squashed in the bottom bunk of ours. The photo really does look like the middle bunk is sitting on the bottom one...

Reactions: Sturah