Your Tug

Kenty

Apr 9, 2013
Wanneroo WA
Updated the tug. Because we are looking to do a few more k's I needeget into into a diesel. So did the deal and got into a 2012 GLS Pajero. Sounds like a truck after the old Paj but will get used to it. Can't wait to get the Expanda, hook up and get out of here!!

Kenty

Apr 9, 2013
Wanneroo WA
Well done mate, you won't be disappointed! :)
Yeah I know I won't. Just need to get all the bits back on again. Grrr more money.
By the way - sourced some sheepskin seat covers on Ebay. Guy had a shop and has now closed it and just doing wholesale. He's said normally $359 but selling for $179. he said spread the word. Will let you know what they are like when I get them. Airbag friendly. He said if I don't like them just return them saying wrong address and he will refund. What the??

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Yeah I know I won't. Just need to get all the bits back on again. Grrr more money.
By the way - sourced some sheepskin seat covers on Ebay. Guy had a shop and has now closed it and just doing wholesale. He's said normally $359 but selling for $179. he said spread the word. Will let you know what they are like when I get them. Airbag friendly. He said if I don't like them just return them saying wrong address and he will refund. What the??

Sounds pretty good!

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

Sounds like he can claim postage with some kind of insurance.

Kenty

Apr 9, 2013
Wanneroo WA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 215

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland

Thanks AzHaych, I checked them out myself. They are for airbag seats and appear to have gaps down the side to allow for these. The car I want them for is pre-seat airbags but I'll wait for a report from Kenty.