Yah about to order our new van

Kazzam

Apr 13, 2013
Ordering a 2013 16-49-3 OB soooooo excited. First question deciding between the original rv panel or the drifter panel (digital version). Interested to hear feedback on both and where the best place is to have this panel installed.
PS Did I tell you I was excited.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Congrats Kazzam, the wait is what your going to have to manage now. Perhaps start getting a list of essential mods to suits your travelling needs on paper then do the research of them all (look at the virtual tour on the Jayco site, helps a lot), then go out and buy everything, under the radar of course. Hide it in the car somehere on pick up day,then transfer all the goodies in one of the compartments of the van, come home and your safe. Cant have tell i havent thought this out hah. Cheers Pace.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Ordering a 2013 16-49-3 OB soooooo excited. First question deciding between the original rv panel or the drifter panel (digital version). Interested to hear feedback on both and where the best place is to have this panel installed.
Hi Kazzam. Geez, another grinning expectant Expanda owner!
I've been recommending sucking on a lemon :lemo: to get that smile off your face and stop people crossing the street when they see you coming.

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
Hi Kazzam

Congrats on your purchase!

Pick up my van next week with drifter control panel so will let you know how user friendly it is!