Will this wash be okay?

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
As we live in a small town with not many shops, I found this wash! Is it suitable?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
yeah that's what I normally use, I even asked the dealer and they said they use it, don't need much. though wouldn't leave overnight like it says except maybe on chassis areas that are caked with that WA red dirt, other wise used a good RV/boat wash suitable for fibreglass, if you cant get it

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Yep, used it on my van a couple of weeks ago.
Works rather well. I put it on using my Karcher with a soap dispenser attachment, let it soak for a few minutes, give it a scrub with a soft brush and then hose it off with the Karcher again.
Very easy..

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I use the CT20 and am very impressed, it is the wash and wax and use it on the car and van. The blokes at work recon I polish my car all the time because I used to be a car detailer but I haven't polished it yet and it's 18months old.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Where do you get that from? I have used
image.jpg image.jpg
But as I can't see what's in it not so sure. Have only used it twice as van only lightly dirty... Rained both times we took it away so washed most of the dirt off!

BJ.

Reactions: denise

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Truckwash is a great product and gets thoses bugs and stuff of well. I use it on the front of the cruiser if the bugs are bad. But if you notice that real slimy feeling it gets when mixed with water that's caustic so be careful around your checker/prop plate and be aware that the caustic strips the wax away PDQ so you really need to be on top of it.

Reactions: Nagga's

marty18576

Jan 24, 2014
Briagolong
Yeah I use truck wash just don't get to heavy handed ( It's very concentrated ) with it and never let it dry before hosing off. It will take polish off straight away unless your using nufinish polish.

KATO

Jan 29, 2012
Wollongong N.S.W.
I to use truck wash on both the van as well as both the cars, went out and got one of those good car / truck wash brooms and make the job so easy. Gets those stains of the roof and the broom makes sure the solar panals are clean.