What to buy with a $500 Jayco voucher

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Hi all,
As part of the deal we got at the Melb Leisurefest when we ordered our 16.49-3 OB, Jayco were throwing in a $500 voucher.
We had a look on the Bayswater Jayco shop on the w/e and made a small list (hoses and the like) but didn't get up to the $500 mark and we need to spend it all at once.
They do have the Honda EU20i for $1850 which I had my eye on, but unsure if it will run the Truma AC without stressing it too much.
Anyone got any ideas for 'must haves' that are generally sold in Jayco shops?

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi there S&P,

Does the voucher have an expiry date? The reason I ask is I was thinking about spares that break but you may be covered in your waranty period anyway. Otherwise I see they now sell plates, bowls and cups etc. I don't understand why they can't give you another voucher for balance! Happy spending :)

Patto

Jul 14, 2013
Perth
I think Jayco shops sell Weber Baby Q's and accessories. Annexe matting, BEST water filter would also go towards your $500.

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
The voucher has no expiry, but because it's a Jayco voucher and the shops are not 'Jayco factory' shops, it's a one hit wonder. Seems stupid to me.
A BEST water filter is definitely on the must have list (2 actually, 1 plumbed, the other hose fitted), leveling chocks are a good idea, got annex matting and awning privacy screens thrown in with the van deal at the leisurefest.
They do sell the Milenco mirrors, but I'm as yet undecided on those.
Decisions decisions decisions
S&P

Greeeny

Oct 5, 2013
Cheltenham, Vic
A quality caravan fitted cover, a Hayman Reese hitch lock and mirrors should cover the $500 nicely, well that's what we're planning on getting with ours.