17' Series What light bulbs to order? Blue lights? And spare fuse question:)

Treesyg

Jun 28, 2021
Wellard
Newbie gal here that is learning a lot:) I noticed today that the ensuite light bulb needs replacing. It wont turn on, though the fan works. I have pulled out the bulb but I’m not sure what exactly the bulb is to order or get a new one (don’t even know where to go get one).

The rest of the van seems to have the led lights and I would also like to order some spares. Can anyone help me with the following specifics:

1) What is the bulb for the ensuite? Can I get a led equivalent? Best place to order one?
2) what are the other types of led bulbs I would need to get for back ups? Best place to order them?
3) how would I also have blue lights set up for a bug free evening? Would you just have one light normal and the other light blue In the van?
4) Spare fuses: if I wanted to have some spare fuses on hand, what specifically and where should I order from.

Thanks heaps for any input:)

Teresa

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have a look at these links you may recognise the bulb you want;

Depending on your interior lights some the globes can be replaced others require the whole unit if they fail which isn't common..... haven't found any bulbs that really work as anti bug lights..... the little baustards still get in.

Reactions: Treesyg