16' Series Warranty and 1st service

willobee

Apr 8, 2015
Perth
Yesterday I took the 16.49.4 in for its first service.
I would like to report that I was very impressed with the service by caravanland here in Perth.
I had a fairly lengthy list of warranty items, mainly little this which will be of no surprise, screws in the lifter arms, foot lockers, curtain rail.
But some other unexpected thikngs like the aircon unit shifting in the wall panel and damaging the panel, fridge front panel fell of and cracked the corner. Middle drawer alignment out and not opening.
Noel was very helpful and ensured it all got attention.
I expected I would lose the van for a few days at least with the service also, but still got a call at 3pm yesterday saying it was all done, and it was!
So this morning she is back in the driveway at home and ready to go again.

Only one outstanding warranty issue is a misalignment in a zip which looks like a whole new roof skirt.
Photos taken and sent to Melbourne. I will be receiving a call in the near future to organise this.

In summary thankyou Jayco, Caravanland and Noel for taking some of the stress out of caravan ownership.
Yes I could have spent $1000s more and perhaps had a few less issues but a company that is prepared to stand by its product and provide support like this is rare
A very happy camper
Will