WA Insurance??

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Hi all, we will be picking up our new 14.44-4 ob first week in March and we are wanting to know who you have your Expanda insured with and who to steer clear of?

Freoboy

Sep 17, 2013
Perth
Hi all, we will be picking up our new 14.44-4 ob first week in March and we are wanting to know who you have your Expanda insured with and who to steer clear of?

Hi Naggas, we have our Expanda with AAMI, we have had cars insured with them in the past with no issues. There are some posts on the forum regarding insurance and what to look out for. Hope this helps.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Yep... Do a search on the forum for insurance.
I think you should take note of the posted dates though cause some companies have changed their policy as a result of expanda lovers :)

Reactions: Roadkill

Patto

Jul 14, 2013
Perth
Hi @Nagga's we have all our policies with SGIO who have been pretty good when I've had to make a claim and with multi policy discounts, premiums not too bad.

Reactions: Nagga's

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
hiya @Nagga's, we have our Expanda insured with RAC - have been good so far, same with when we had the Flamingo
my 2 x 4x4s I am thinking of TcIS - when I get my finger out.
they are currently with HBF / CGU so will be moving from then soon-ish - extracting rigid finger is the hard part

cheers

Reactions: Nagga's