Very Busy Weekend

kavs

Dec 30, 2012
Kalgoorlie, WA
Just thought I would post up some pics of the jobs that I got done over the last couple of days. Vey happy with how they turned out.

I tidied up the factory wiring underneath the van and fitted all the connections into junction boxes.
I fitted some narva 12v fans to the bunks and the end bed.
IMG_0084.JPG

I was originally looking for tubs/boxes to go in the robe, but when I was in church (bunnings) I found these modular wire shelving systems. Sizing were pretty close so I gave them a go. Very happy with the end results.
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG

I was so happy with the kids robe I decided to do the cupboard near the end bed aswell.
IMG_0081.JPG

While I was rotating the tyres on our patrol I thought it might be a good idea to see what the R17 wheels look on the van!!! Very awesome I must say:) . See if I can convince the old handbrake to release some funds!
Overall it lifted the van 3in (75mm). Might have to drop the tow ball receiver to how the outback sits as I have already done the underslung axle conversion.
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

And lastly I fitted my homemade dual wheel carrier to the van. I did make this about a month ago but I only just got time to fit. I welded some box tube onto the factory bar. Very happy with how it turned out considering im no boily!
IMG_0085.JPG

Well

Reactions: The Wadamses

kavs

Dec 30, 2012
Kalgoorlie, WA
Thanks guys. Very happy with how the shelving worked out! Not to sure on whether the number plate will have to be moved or not. Will see once I get a tyre onto the rim.
Next on the to do list will be to change out the front bed lid struts, then fit solar to the roof. Not to sure whether to go just 1x 200w panel along the front or 2x panels down the sides?

kavs

Dec 30, 2012
Kalgoorlie, WA
Hey brad because when I opened the front bed lid for the first time in a couple of months it went down faster than Julia Gillards popularity!!!