Old & Moved Used tinted pop top windows

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
SOLD. :)

have 2 clear tinted pop-top skirt windows for sale, one is used and the other I made from the end of the roll to make up a pair,

The used one is in great nick and is under a year old , the new one has a few blemishes up the top half that are barely noticeable.

Measurements are 114cm x 42cm they are made to fit Jayco poptops, these are half the price of new ones at $40 plus Postage, You can pick up in Apollo Bay. DSC_0062.jpgDSC_0061_2.jpg

Last edited:

Dede

Mar 12, 2014
Bellarine
Hi Crustt, are these still for sale and if so, how do you measure. 114 x 42 is the complete size including surround or opening only.
Thanks

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Hi Crustt, are these still for sale and if so, how do you measure. 114 x 42 is the complete size including surround or opening only.
Thanks

Hi Dede, yes still here.

Those measurement are from the outside of the velcro, if yours measures a cm or 2 smaller that is okay as I have allowed for that by using wider velcro on the windows allowing for Jaycos policy of never using the same measurement in the same hour.:)

Reactions: Bluey

Dede

Mar 12, 2014
Bellarine
Hi Dede, yes still here.

Those measurement are from the outside of the velcro, if yours measures a cm or 2 smaller that is okay as I have allowed for that by using wider velcro on the windows allowing for Jaycos policy of never using the same measurement in the same hour.:)
Hi Crustt, we are in Ocean Grove but I will get you to mail them to my work. I will contact you after the weekend, when I have measured our window. Thanks.