Suspension Upgrading Tyres on a Touring 14 to 15

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hi All,

Even though the new 22 is underslung would not mind changing the tyres from 14 to 15.
Is it as simple as changing the tyres/rims over?
Might hit up a few Jayco dealers to see if they have some 15 outback stock.
I have thought about doing the same, my wheels look like toys.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
carbibles.com has a calculator which will show wheel/tyre sizing which is most helpfull and will show if they will fit in the wheel arch without ripping chunks out of your van then I would find someone with 15 rims and borrow their spare so you can size up. The web site will also show how to measure offset.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
carbibles.com has a calculator which will show wheel/tyre sizing which is most helpfull and will show if they will fit in the wheel arch without ripping chunks out of your van then I would find someone with 15 rims and borrow their spare so you can size up. The web site will also show how to measure offset.
thanks @Drover should of done it before I sold the 17.. I did say to Sarah lets swap the wheels over :)

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
thanks guys was going to ask today at the show.. did not have time it was pretty busy there for a Thursday

Geoff I will checkout the link.. was funny show.. Lots of things then things I wanted where not there.. More 4x4 gear then in Feb show.
Easier to get to