12' Series Updating. How much is my current 12.37.2 worth

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
Going to update after Xmas but have searched every sales site and other general sites but cannot get an estimate on how much my 12.37.2 is worth. It is in top condition, kept in the garage, has Heron air, 110 battery, all LED lights. Anderson plug, good tyres, 16 inch TV, aerial. Would anyone like to give me an estimate on what it is worth ?

jacbaz

Feb 6, 2011
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Bit more info needed ... annex, hard lid or soft lid, outback or onroad, under slung, and then I guess it really depends on the market - they are a two person van but we can vouch for the easy set up, tow and storage space ... good luck with the sale

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
Bit more info needed ... annex, hard lid or soft lid, outback or onroad, under slung, and then I guess it really depends on the market - they are a two person van but we can vouch for the easy set up, tow and storage space ... good luck with the sale
Sorry, 2010, hard lid, std on road, no annex but wind break feeds in both ends of awning, shadecloth feeds across front of awning.

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
If it was an Outback model I would be able to steer 2 potential buyers your way. Both parties have seen the size and versatility of ours and are considering one but they are scares on the ground.
Yes, I have had to clean the remains of dead roos from the spare tyre holder a couple of times. Anyway have to use it at Xmas at Anglesea so probably be March/ April before we do anything.