trips in the planning

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Bit of water flowing in the Balonne so should be some good fishing in a month for sure, bound to pull some good sized Carp out to feed the Pelicans.... the park in St George is usually well above the river....... Should put some water in The Darling might make it to Bourke or even Mennindee....

12002214-3x2-700x467.jpg

Reactions: 1DayIll and Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Seaspray in the van for the upcoming long weekend, followed by a weekend up past Gembrook in a posie of vans for a 2 day 60th b/day drinkfest, followed by a roadtrip in the Troopy to SE Qld with the dog, then probably head up the Murray in the Troopy with a few mates to feed the fish.

Reactions: Drover

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
We are heading to Lakes Entrance for the long weekend. Have to go to Bairnsdale on Saturday night for a party and thought a beach stay would be good.
I thought we'd catch up again at surf side next time id say we mite rebook for next year if a good site

Reactions: 1DayIll

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Seaspray in the van for the upcoming long weekend, followed by a weekend up past Gembrook in a posie of vans for a 2 day 60th b/day drinkfest, followed by a roadtrip in the Troopy to SE Qld with the dog, then probably head up the Murray in the Troopy with a few mates to feed the fish.

Don’t you ever work ?

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
No ..... im kicking the tyres of the retirement bus, to see if its all its cracked up to be. Dont want to risk just dropping into retirement unannounced only to find that i dont like it, and miss working. My boss might not give me my old job back ;)
Lucky you .
I’m back at work and as they say “ the show must go on “ for now anyway I have a plan

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
If there isn't enough going on, the thrice delayed sojourn looks like another delay or at least diversion, looking at SkyWeather and the Thargomindah/Eromanga district which includes The Cooper is undergoing a visit by Huey, and QLD Traffic site has heaps of little red signs saying closed on a lot of the roads...........hopefully by the time I get to Quilpie in a fortnight or so, I will be able to see if my plans need amending.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
If there isn't enough going on, the thrice delayed sojourn looks like another delay or at least diversion, looking at SkyWeather and the Thargomindah/Eromanga district which includes The Cooper is undergoing a visit by Huey, and QLD Traffic site has heaps of little red signs saying closed on a lot of the roads...........hopefully by the time I get to Quilpie in a fortnight or so, I will be able to see if my plans need amending.
How terribly sad, you have a hiccup in the planned swanning about. I to have a hiccup in my planned swanning about

Reactions: mfexpanda

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Just booked into Gardens van park Port Fairy nice site along the river they say sites are huge can park normal front to back or sideways to face river never stayed there before if its that good site size wize a feel rebooking comming on site 106
Screenshot_20210125-114156.png
Screenshot_20210125-122758.png