trips in the planning

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
A simple run up the coast in 5 weeks for us, north bound to Maroochydore over the April school holidays. A couple of nights on the north coast on the way up, then 10 days at cotton tree before we unfortunately have to head back to work. A nice easy run for the new van.

Reactions: DRW and Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
A simple run up the coast in 5 weeks for us, north bound to Maroochydore over the April school holidays. A couple of nights on the north coast on the way up, then 10 days at cotton tree before we unfortunately have to head back to work. A nice easy run for the new van.
We love Maroochydore, and cotton tree is a great spot ..... perfect

Reactions: crackacoldie

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Well Melbourne cup weekend approaching what seems to be fast

Ive booked into Little Desert nat park for 5 nights for some relaxing hopefully in the bush and some 4x4ing around the park carnt wait i like it sandy ...Eldee station 4x4 comp is all in very deep sandy creek beds so i should be ok after experiencing that but allways ready to learn more..... so looking forward to getting away we are realy blessed here with so many diffrent places to go and diffrent country places to go and see

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Booked in yesterday surf side Warrnambool for labour day weekend in march it looks like a big park never been there it was there or port fairy we picked near the beach and huge play ground they got there across the road

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Booked in yesterday surf side Warrnambool for labour day weekend in march it looks like a big park never been there it was there or port fairy we picked near the beach and huge play ground they got there across the road

An annual haunt for myself, @17triton and @Pace to name a few. It's a ripper place mate, you'll have a great time... weather dependent. :)