Toilet Chemicals and paper

Kazzam

Apr 13, 2013
HI All
We are picking up our new van on Monday YAH!!!!! Just a quick question, what do most people use Liquid or tablets for the loo and is there any special toilet paper we need to use.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
There are a few threads here about this subject with different thoughts, personally we use nappi san as it can be used in septic tanks where as the chemicals can't, it is smell free where the chemicals have a chemical smell, and the best part is its so much cheaper!! I use the Aldi brand, i believe the Woolies brand also has a higher concentrate of percarbonate (spelling?) which breaks down the nasty bits.

sit back now and I am sure you will gather some helpful advise

cheers
Dave

Reactions: Curryhouse

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Nappi san in the holding tank, I usually use a cap full and mix it with warm water first if we are sitting still for a few days, another cap full every 2-3 days depending on usage, thats if the boss is with me, other wise its only used during the night for beer relief!!! Some people put a couple of drops of eucalyptus oil in the flush tank as well. Its a personal thing ;)

Reactions: Curryhouse

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
When u say a cap full do u mean napisan bottle cap or measuring cap that comes with toilet, and also how much water do u mix with the napisan or chemical to start with?