16' Series To WDH or not?

Redbarn

May 4, 2013
Brisbane, QLD
Hi all, apologies in advance for the tedious & dumb Q's I have and will have, caravaning is new to me. I have read as much as I can on towing the Expanda 16:49:3OB using a WDH and have ended up a bit confused. I have a Nissan Navara D40 dual cab ute with rear Ride Rite Airbag suspension with in cab control with the new updated Nissan tow hitch. We will be driving mainly on sealed outback roads with occasional dirt/gravel roads. Will WDH improve the safety and handling on my setup?

Thanks for your thoughts

Cheers
Rob

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Welcome to the forum Redbarn, while I wont go into the in's and outs of the WDH I think there's enough of that through the forum, however I will answer your question.
Will WDH improve the safety and handling on my setup?

Thanks for your thoughts

Cheers
Rob

Yes the WDH will improve the saftey and handling of your set up, but probably still a personal thing

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome to the forum Redbarn. There is no such thing on this forum as a "dumb question". There would not be a member who thinks he (or she) knows it all and we have all asked questions to which somebody else knows the answer. That is what has made the forum a great place to exchange ideas. ;)

As another Navara owner, to answer your question, yes, it will improve safety and handling of the van.