Old & Moved The trusty Navara is up for sale "SOLD SOLD SOLD"

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I have finally posted the Navara for sale on Gumtree and Carsguide. Gumtree allows 10 photos for free while Carsguide only allows 3.

The ad went on about 3:00 PM and my first scammer was asking for me to email him by 6:30 PM. >:(

Attachments

• DSC_8815.JPG
    DSC_8815.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
Reactions: Drover and 17triton

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
I have finally posted the Navara for sale on Gumtree and Carsguide. Gumtree allows 10 photos for free while Carsguide only allows 3.

The ad went on about 3:00 PM and my first scammer was asking for me to email him by 6:30 PM. >:(

I thought you were never going to upgrade?

What now?

Edit - the bt missed that one!

Last edited:

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Ahh the trusty stead moves on @chartrock , you know I am a bit of a D22 lover being a former owner of one myself, good luck with the sale mate.

As @Smergen said i think Carsales is worth the $65 if you want to move a car on.

PS I might buy the car, I am the son of an Egyptian prince and love D22's, if you can just send me your personal details and passwords I will organise a transfer.................................

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Man, scammers these days are getting lazy.........................I had one within the hour on the last car I sold.....hehe.

BTW, good luck with the sale, @chartrock
This one is not so lazy. Because I didn't answer him (you can't reply via text and I wont email them) he sent the same massage today but funnily enough, on my mobile it put the message under his last text which was also under a similar message about the van I had for sale before Christmas so obviously from the same number. No brains some of them. :clock:

Reactions: Drover

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
A guy contacted me through Gumtree, made a cash offer sight unseen but dependent on inspection. It was a fair drop from asking price but I knew I was being hopeful anyway so I agreed. He and his partner turned up this morning, looked the truck over and took it for a drive. When they got back he proclaimed it was the best one he had seen, asked me my lowest price and I told him what he had offered was as low as I would go and he just smiled and said' That's OK, that's all she will let me spend".

For the first time selling a car, I had the RWC and the gas certificate done before someone wanted to buy, I usually wait for someone to want the vehicle before getting the RWC. But it was all there, he and his lady came in and filled out the paper work, she dived into her bag and pulled out the full price in cash. :o Mrs CR counted it. I wrote a receipt, handed him the keys, shook hands and the Navara drove out of our life. A quick trip to the local Post Office to deposit it and all good. The truck will soon reside in Darwin.
DSCI0075 1.jpg
DSCI0077 1.jpg

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Nice work, quite a bit more efficient than my Paj sale! I'm sure it was slightly bittersweet at first, but the BT will serve you well I suspect and now we can focus on spending all your money for you!