16' Series Table Storage

Blip59

Oct 24, 2010
Perth WA
Where do you stash your table?
we have the folding blown vinyl stratco type and currently ratchet strap it on top of inner table
has anyone out there got any innovative ways of storing theirs outside or inside ?

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Where do you stash your table?
we have the folding blown vinyl stratco type and currently ratchet strap it on top of inner table
has anyone out there got any innovative ways of storing theirs outside or inside ?

Hi Blip59,

This is how we store 2 tables, 2 folding chairs and the original van table, for both travelling and when at home. We have some non-slip matting on the floor so we don't damage the vinyl.
IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3964.JPG

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
Do you put a strap around them to help keep them together ? Had one of those tabels, very heavy and tend to break if you drip them, ended up with a card type table

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Do you put a strap around them to help keep them together ? Had one of those tabels, very heavy and tend to break if you drip them, ended up with a card type table

It's a pretty snug fit Jeff, so I haven't felt the need for a strap. They all lean forward slightly and with the non-slip mat they don't move side to side, not that I have tried to corner at any great speed to see if I can get them to move. A corrugated road might be a different story!!

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
I put mine against the beds between dinette and bed at one end and bed and shower wall on the other. Use towels to pack them in tight.

I always forget to remove them before folding beds down:oops:

rojoberry

Mar 16, 2012
Pakenham Victoria
I have a 16-49.4 and store 2 x tables between the end of the bunks and the end of the van and place one of the cushions on one side and the curtain on the other side works great.